Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, April 6, 2012

Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2012 RTW Part2 (Jewelry, Accessories and Beauty)


 At Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 RTW runway show, super creative duos - Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana are greatly inspired by their Italian roots, culture and religion.  The concept and theme is so obvious as the models gracefully paraded the beautifully decorated runway.
I have showed you selections of my most love pieces in my previous post, now let's take a closer look at the jewelry and fashion accessories of this collection.

Models are all wearing jewels and gold decorated hairbands as tiaras, flower hair pins, chunky earrings and some with gorgeous statement necklaces, gloves, sunglasses and gloves.

























Beauty:











No comments: